Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Yet Another Goddess Emerges...


Yet Another Goddess Emerges…


Yes, I had so much fun working on the small goddess bust that I showed you in my last post, that I because bolder and bought the gigundo size goddess--about 14” tall!  She gave me plenty to work on!

I had purple on my mind, so I pulled out some wonderful soft, fibrous paper from my stash and covered the entire bust.  I did an overlay of some colored foil, which added a nice contrast.




I had been working on a wire creation that I thought might end up as a necklace.  It did…for the goddess, not for me!  Of course I used shades of purple wire, so it just seemed natural to adorn this goddess with the necklace.

Here’s what her necklace looks like…..



I decided that I wanted to give this goddess a “secret” space, too, so I cut a huge hold in her back and worked on the inside….



 And here’s a close up of what she has to say….



I wonder what’s next??

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment